Adjustable Spinner Stacking Ring
Beautiful and quirky 'stacking rings gone astray'
The look of stacking rings with a 'spinner' across the top
But all meet together at the back of the finger
Adjustable so ring can be made smaller to ensure a snug fit
please note this is not a huge ring to fit all sizes and all fingers but should fit most
At its largest it is approximately a size R or a 9 in US sizes
To work out what size ring you will need, the easiest way is to measure your finger.
Follow these directions to give an approximate ring size.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
- For the most accurate reading using this method measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest.
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Off The Wall Accessories ring sizes are all quoted in UK size . For a conversion chart to European and US sizes please see below
UK Ring Size - Measurement
G – 45.5mm
H – 46.7mm
I – 48mm
J – 48.7mm
K – 49.9mm
L – 51.2mm
M – 52.5mm
N – 53.8mm
O – 55mm
P – 56.3mm
Q – 57.6mm
R – 58.9mm
S – 60.1mm
T – 61.4mm
U – 62.7mm
V – 64mm
W – 65.2mm
|UK SIZE||APPROX US SIZE||APPROX EU SIZE|
|C||1 3/4||40 1/2|
|D||2 1/4||41 1/2|
|E||2 3/4||42 3/4|
|F||3 1/4||44 1/2|
|G||3 3/4||45 1/2|
|H||4 1/4||46 1/2|
|I||4 3/4||47 3/4|
|J||5 1/4||49 1/2|
|K||5 1/2||50 1/4|
|M||6 1/2||52 1/2|
|O||7 1/2||55 1/4|
|Q||8 1/2||57 1/2|
|R||8 3/4||58 1/2|
|S||9 1/2||60 1/4|
|T||9 3/4||61 1/2|
|U||10 1/4||62 1/2|
|V||10 3/4||63 3/4|
|W||11 1/4||65 1/4|
|X||11 3/4||66 1/4|
|Y||12 1/4||67 1/2|
|Z||12 3/4||68 3/4|